Good things come to those who plan ahead.
Whether your assets are modest or sizable, they are your life savings.
How well you protect them now is the key to living stress-free later. And how much more money you’ll be able to leave to your loved ones.
So don’t procrastinate: Contact Kearns & Kearns. We’ll make your estate planning a simple, manageable, proactive, and confidence-building process for you.
Secure the future of everyone and everything that’s important to you.
Our attorneys offer complete estate planning services, including:
- Creating a will to benefit and protect your loved ones when you’re gone
- Choosing an executor to ensure your will is carried out
- Appointing a guardian for minor children
- Creating a living will that specifies life support instructions
- Minimizing your estate taxes
- Updating an existing will
- Managing your care and maintaining your standard of living in the event you become disabled
- Designating a power of attorney and health care representative
- Establishing trusts to manage the inherited assets of minors or those with special needs
- Establishing living trusts that avoid the probate process
- And more
Estate planning is an ongoing process easily affected by a variety of life changes, asset fluctuations, and changing tax laws. Whether those changes are expected or unexpected, we’ll help you make the necessary adjustments to maintain your financial stability.
Learn more about how we can help you stay ahead by planning ahead. Click here to contact Kearns & Kearns now.
Click here for Estate Planning FAQs – and answers!