We’ll help you navigate probate.
Have you been appointed as an executor of a will? Administrator of an estate where there was no will? Or do you need to appoint a guardian or conservator for someone?
The good news is: You’re recognized as someone who can manage a lot of responsibility.
The bad news is: Now you have a lot of extra responsibility to manage.
Here’s more good news: You don’t have to attempt it alone. You don’t have to figure out What to do, How to do it, and When to do it all by yourself. It’s a complex process, legally and emotionally. That’s why you should let Kearns & Kearns be your experienced guide.
Whether or not there’s a will, there’s a way. An easier way.
Your Kearns & Kearns attorney will keep you from feeling overwhelmed. We’ll save you time and unnecessary expenses by prudently and expeditiously helping you through each and every step in the probate process. Our services include timely:
- Representation with health care management issues
- Representation with asset management issues
- Preparation of estate tax returns
- Preparation of probate court documents
- Filing of probate court documents
- Attendance at court hearings
- Guidance regarding Connecticut law compliance, income and estate tax issues, and potential liability for managing money for beneficiaries
- Distribution of estate assets
Learn more about how we can help you settle your probate court issues – and your nerves. Click here to contact Kearns & Kearns now.
Click here for Probate FAQs – and answers!